Here at Pay’s we have created hand-crafted boutique flying packages that will get you into the holiday mode. With several packages on offer you will be able to take in the best sights that Australia has to offer. Trips vary in destination and length but all packages will provide a personalized holiday experience with our highly skilled pilots and tour guides there to make your trip as easy and seamless as possible.
At Pay’s we want to give you the best experience possible! See our packages on offer below or call us to design your dream getaway where we will tailor your experience with your own preferences.
Packages - Outback and Adventure Tours
The Explore NSW package offers an exciting tour of the state with the following locations included:
- Mungo Lodge: Tour the Mungo National Park with a guided tour either by day or at sunset. This ancient Dreamtime site is at your doorstep.
- White Cliffs: As Australia's oldest opal field you can experience life underground in one of the most remote corners of NSW.
- Lightning Ridge: Explore the home to the rare black opal. Try fossicking or simply unwind in the artesian bore baths.
- Dubbo: Stay overnight at the Zoo and share the stars with the animals. Immerse yourself in a once in a lifetime memorable safari adventure.
6 Days, 5 Nights, $6,850pp Twin Share +$990 Solo
Wine, Dine & Slurp
The Wine, Dine & Slurp package offers a relaxing getaway filled with food and wine tours and sprawling coastal views. The following locations are included:
- Coffin Bay: Take the Coffin Bay Oysters day trip to watch (and eat) the harvest. Dive with the sharks or snorkel with the Sea Lions.
- Kangaroo Island: Wonder the endless white sand beaches and crystal-clear water, then get an up-close critter encounter.
- King Island: Pick one of 3 top class golf courses to tee off from or browse the King Island Dairy and Art center.
- Murrumbateman: Taste your way around the Yass Valley Wine Region with a cellar door tour and long lunch.
6 Days, 5 Nights, $8,395pp Twin Share +$770 Solo
The Outback Dreaming package offers the opportunity to delve into the more remote parts of Australia with the following locations on offer:
- Lake Eyre: Take in the vastness of the largest 'inland sea' Kati Thanda.
- Visit Australia's most remote pub the William Creek Hotel.
- Flinders Rangers: Overfly Wilpena Pound and hike the peak. Grab a bike or 4WD for a self guided tour. Enjoy your eco luxury accommodation.
- Coober Pedy: Stay in an underground hotel. Explore the opal mining industry. Meet the joeys at the orphanage.
- Innaminka: Cruise along the Cooper Creek. Visit Bourke and Wills Dig Tree. Take in the Starlight Cinema.
6 Days, 5 Nights, $7,850pp Twin Share +$770 Solo
The Big Red Rocks
The Big Red Rocks package boasts the ultimate outback adventure with the following locations included:
- Birdsville: Try a famous camel pie at the bakery. Enjoy a few cold ones at the iconic hotel. Then watch the sunset on top of Big Red.
- Uluru: Tour of the rock by foot or by segway. Experience the magic of the field of lights at dusk. Then tuck into the best buffet in Australia at Sails.
- Arkaroola: Complete the Acacia Ridge 3hr hike or take a 4WD tour to the ridge top to stargaze at the Astronomical Observatory.
- Coober Pedy: Explore the opal mining industry and live like a local in an underground hotel. Meet the joeys at the Kangaroo Orphanage.
7 Days, 6 Nights. $8,450pp Twin Share + $1,430 Solo
The Bucket List
The Bucket List package offers an extensive, carefully curated getaway to ensure you get the entire Australian outback experience. See the locations below:
- Broome: View the horizontal falls from the air. Ride a camel on the beach at sunset. Go whale watching - Season starts in July.
- El Questro: Explore the Kimberley on horse-back. Swim in the thermal springs. Take in the majestic lookouts and unwind.
- Coober Pedy: Stay in an underground hotel. Explore the opal mining industry. Meet the joeys at the Kangaroo Orphanage.
- Birdsville: Watch the sunset on top of Big Red. Try a camel pie at the Birdsville bakery. Enjoy a few cold ones at the iconic hotel.
- Uluru: Take a tour by foot or Segway of the rock. Get lost in the Field of Lights at dusk. Taste the best buffet in Australia at Sails.
- Flinders Rangers: Overfly Wilpena Pound then hike the peak. Grab a bike or 4WD for a self guided tour. Enjoy your eco luxury accommodation.
13 Days, 12 Nights, $17,590pp Twin Share + $1,320 Solo
Packages - Wine Tours
Mudgee Wine Tour – Day Trip
Full day wine tour and long lunch. Departing on the first Saturday of every month from the Central Coast (Warnervale Airport) and arriving in Mudgee by mid-morning. You will then be collected by private bus transport and taken to experience the best cellar doors in the region. Mudgee is known for excellence in Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. You will be returned to the coast by end of daylight.
Included: Flights, transfers, wine tasting tour and lunch.
Available on the first Saturday of every month, all day, $995
Orange Wine Tour – Day Trip
Full day winery tour and long lunch departing from Scone airport. You will arrive in Orange by mid morning and be picked up by private bus transport then taken to experience the best cellar doors in the region. Orange is known for its Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Shiraz varieties. You will be returned to Scone by end of daylight.
Included: Flights, transfers, bus tour and lunch.
Available on the last Saturday of every month, all day, $895
The turbine powered Cessna C208B Grand Caravan is a modern, air conditioned 14 seat aircraft. It has an enormous carrying capability and excellent range that enables it to serve even the most remote parts of Australia.