Refund Policy For Pay’s Air Services
(a) We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
(b)Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
(c) Before making a booking or purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your booking or purchase.
2. Australian Consumer Law
(a) Under the Australian Consumer Law:
- (i) Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with service, you are entitled
- (A) To cancel your service contract with us; and
- (B)To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- (ii) You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service to obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
(b) We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law
(c) The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products or services.
(d) If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarentees which it provides. If there is inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
(e) Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
(f) If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
3. Cancellation and Change Of Mind
- (a) We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
- (a) Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- (i) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- (ii) You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product or service, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- (iii) Any exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
5. How To Refund Products or Services
- (a) You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return or refund using the information.
- (b) Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- (c) To be eligible for a refund or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
- (d) You may be required to provide a government issued indentification to qualify for a refund or replacement.
6. Response Time
- (a) We aim to process any requests for replacement or refunds within 7 days of receipt.
7. Contact Us
- (a) If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund or replacements, please contact us at: